#17 Six Questions to Ask Yourself to Keep YOU Healthy, Happy, and mostly Sane
May 05, 2020
In this episode you will learn:
- 6 questions to ask yourself.
- How to use them.
- 3 tips to take action today.
Questions to ask yourself about things you are doing (or want to be doing) for your health and wellness:
- What works for me?
- What doesn’t work for me? Check out Podcast 16 for a deep dive into #1 and #2
- What do I love about this?
- Why do I think I should do it?
- What is realistic?
- What action can I take today?
How to use these questions:
- You don’t have to use them all. There isn’t an order to them.
- Pick something specific you are doing (or want to do) for your health and wellness - like running, meal-prepping, meditation, etc.. and ask yourself questions #1-6 (as needed, sometimes they don’t all apply). Consider journaling about them or having a conversation about this with a loved one.
- TAKE ACTION.
3 tips to take action:
- Start small. Pick something that you can do today and do it.
- Take it one day or one week at a time.
- Pick one thing.
I wish you a healthy, happy, and mostly sane week!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team. You'r information will not be shared.